Uncategorized Articles

7 PROVEN Ways to get over the fear of cold calling

   “Don’t dread cold calling” – easier said than done.    48% of the sales reps hate picking up the phone and calling leads. Which leaves 52% being ok with reaching out to prospects. Love it or hate it, it still remains one of the main ways to reach out to prospects and generate leads.    That said, let’s shift our perspective on cold calling and look at 10 proven tips that I have personally...
Employee benefits that really matter

Employee benefits that really matter

I am often asked about what benefits we offer when we hire virtual assistants. It’s understandable why virtual assistants would be curious about their benefits, but I mostly hear...

Our Best Selling

   You have team members on the phone?
Here’s everything you need to check team performance …

Learn more about our “GYM” Coaching program

100+ Tasks to Delegate


Get For Free


REI ScriptBook


Get It Now

Call Analysis

Call Analysis


Learn More